We are Open and Available for Appointments!
Onsite tech support is great way to solve unique tech challenges such as setting up or upgrading WiFi networks, adding new accessories and user training/support. Onsite computer service allows us to work directly with our clients to address issues with a focus on personal training and best use practices.
By combining the convenience of onsite and remote support, and the backing of our local full-service repair center, SmylTech can appropriately handle any and all of your technical support needs. Stop struggling with tech problems and free yourself to focus on running your business. Find out how we prevent tech problems and ensure your home/business systems always runs smoothly.
Onsite support offers a lot of great capabilities and convenience, however there are limitations and some services are best performed at our service center. Many onsite tech support providers claim that just about any issue can be resolved onsite, but unfortunately this simply is not honest or accurate.
Many critical and fundamental hardware components can only be properly treated with access to a wide range of hardware and software tools, additional workstations, and around the clock attention from a team of support staff. Here are a few scenarios where onsite support service is an efficient and effective option.
· Setting up new systems
· Creating & upgrading wifi networks
· Network media & file sharing
· Printer & scanner support
· Security & password assistance
· Syncing services across devices
· Using cloud apps & services
· Photography & media management
· Assistance using apps & programs
· Setting up and managing backups
· Assistance with organizing files and folders
· Removing conflicts and compatibility issues.